Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's been a bit since I've written and I apologize, but I'm committing now.  This past month hasn't been too entertaining anyways.  Mostly long runs and battling sore muscles and stomach pains

Now, is time to begin though. Begin the serious training. My first batch of workouts have been sent out by the coach and it was off to the hills for my first day.  15min warm-up.  a hill circuit that is  roughly 3min in length that will be continuous for 20 min.  Whats this mean....TEMPO RUN BABY!!!  I hate tempos.  It's a continuous run that holds a high intensity pace such as race pace. Plus the kicker with a hill.  

I took the run to Brimley Hill which is a bitch of a hill and gave'r my all.  It sucked, but it felt good to up my intensity.  Thus far it's been mileage run, from 5-10miles in length so it was good to get some quality in.

Today's about weights and an easy run.

Quick Recap of whats gone on in my life thus far...

1. Got a job at Fed Ex for the morning shift....It's pretty sweet

2.  RIVALUS sports Nutrition picked me up as an Ambassador.  They are an athlete tested supplements, which means 100% legal. (I'm looking forward to sampling new products)...I get deals so let me know if something interests you

3. I just rocked out my second 5km of the season with another win.  Variety Village 5km.  Myself and  Kyle's She Devils had some great performances.  Congrats to all


1 comment:

  1. I love that you're the head of a women's run group called, "The She Devils". How fitting.
    WTG KYLE!

    ReplyDelete